Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hairless....

Ehsan was born with very little hair. Erica too. Both of them inherit it from me. Mummy used to say that my hair look like bulu jagung when I was 2 y o. So it shows how little and fine my hair was. I still remember when I was in boarding school and I asked a friend of mine to tie my hair. She refused to tie as she afraid that she might loosen my hair. That is also the reason why I keep my hair short to make it look like I have a full head of hair.

And talking about hair, we never ever shaved Ehsan's head as even waiting for his hair to grow took years. The 1st time he had his hair cut was before Farah's wedding last December. Well his hair is now long at the back so we decided to cut it (I can even tie his hair ; goes to show how long his hair is!). But cutting his hair is not easy as he is a hypochondriac. He would scream and roll his body the moment I showed him the scissors. So hubby had to find another way.

Yesterday hubby asked Ehsan to make his drawings on the white board. While he was busy concentrating on that, Hubby began to snip at Ehsan's hair at the back. He got suspicious occasionally, as we would giggle after each cut. We managed to trim the back and sides, so now Ehsan has a new hair cut (even though it is not as good as a barbers) - The best thing is that he looks like a boy now!


This is Ehsan at 1 - so little hair he has


Ehsan's long hair


Hubby, the Sweeney Todd


Ehsan's hair


His new hair cut

1 comment:

gjie said...

haha..it's quite an effort to cut his hair!!..Muhriz kalu nk potong rambut dia kene kasik puji2 an dulu..then everything will be okay..;-)

p/s: my doter Iman pon skettttt sgt rambot dia. I can't remember my hair during her age. Perhaps she inherits the husband's?..hehe