Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A buzy week

Been really busy the whole week last week. Finishing the assignments, packing the stuff to move to the new complex and sorted the old stuff to bring back to Malaysia next month, besides the normal routine everyday. I was still hoping that we could move to the new complex this month even though I know the chances are zero.

The packer came the other day to pack all the fragile stuff. So no more all the glass and dining ware for the moment until we move to the new complex. For the mean time we just use apa yg ada - melamine and plastic stuff. My display cabinet also already cleared. I asked the packer to pack it nicely as I will not open it anymore until we go back for good. Rumah baru takde display cabinet so no need to open the box.

Assignment statistic still put on hold even though I had already lend a book from a friend. Tapi sebab kuasa M yang kuat so I just put the book nicely on the table. When the dateline is nearer I guess I will start to do it passionately. In a mean time I prefer to be a procrastinator.

And to all my friends that been asking about the London trip, the entry will be put up soon. Don't worry I will share my trip this time as I shared before.


They did a nice job that day


Empty cabinet

No comments: