Monday, May 18, 2009

Am back again....

It was really a long hiatus for me since the last time I wrote in this blog 10 months back. Even some of my good friends start asking when will I start writing again. For some that already know yes I am back to Malaysia for good 4 months back and for those who doesn't know where have I been all these while, I was in Sudan for 3 years following my husband who worked there.

Some may wonder what happened to me the last 10 months? Owhhhh so many things happened to us the past 10 months that I had lots to tell but wish to summarized it later in the next writing. For now I have to get use again with this blogging thingy as I feel I have lost touch on it.

For now I just had to rewind and memorize back what happened the last 10 months. Wait for more stories after this.....

1 comment:

afarina said...

welcome back...n start writing again ya..