Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Count Down....

It was quiet busy days for us before the wedding day since we arrived from Sudan on 19th. But it was a great moment to spent with someone dear and u love most.

20th December 2007

It was Raya Haji celebration. Thinking of it I then realized that we never celebrate Raya Haji in Sudan. Last year we celebrated in Egypt. Hubby and I got up quiet early even though we were still jet lagged. We went to Surau in Desa Moccis as we joined the Qurban. I can't bare to look at the cow been slaughtered. After having some breakfast with our neighbours, we went back home.

Our plan was to visit my sis and elder brother. We had to wait until the kids wake up as they are too tired. We then off to my sis's house in Maluri nearly 12.00 pm. We had lunch at her place, spend time with my parents, niece and nephews and update on my sis condition. Later that evening we headed to my bro's house in Batu Caves and had dinner at his place. We arrived home at about 1030 p.m.

21st December 2007

Since we had a very short break this time around, we have to maximise our holidays as much as possible. Back in June we got a discount voucher from Home Dec Fair from Floor Depot for the flooring. Since we are back in Malaysia, we decided to use the opportunity to do the flooring for our upstairs rooms, living area and staircases for our house in KD.

Early in the morning we were off to Center Point in BU to see the material and KD to do the floor measurement. That noon we headed back to Sungai Buloh to fetch Farah for her henna painting in Ampang Point. We reached there at 2 pm and straight away send Farah for the session. While Farah had her henna painting, hubby, Ehsan and I went to my usual salon to get our hair cut. It was Ehsan's first hair cut since he was born. Yes... after 2 and 1/2 years baru nak potong rambut.

He just can't stay still

So anxious

Hour later, we joined Farah and I had my henna pulak. We spend almost 3 hours there till the henna dried off. We left Ampang Point at 6.30 pm and luckily the traffic was not that bad. We dropped at TTDI to fetch Zaria before heading back to Sungai Buloh.

This is the real bride....

Ini saja nak lepas gian....

We slept quiet early that nite eventho others were excited and busy preparing for Farah's big day.

No comments: