Saturday, March 6, 2010

My 3rd 30th Birthday......

Today marks another milestone in my life. I turn 32. I can’t ask more as I have everything (as for now…) in my life. I consider myself successful in my academic and career along with a proud husband to share with and enjoy life with our 2 beautiful kids, Ehsan & Erica. Nothing more can I ask except for our children’s health and success in their life. What ever it take to make them happy and become a successful and responsible person I will try to my very best to make it happen.

As I passed my life for more than 3 decades from a baby, little girl, teenager, adult, lady and a daughter, I do now appreciate life and people around me more. I do now understand that money (most of the time…) is not everything. Because even with a bag full of money when it does not come together with care, love and honesty it will not make one’s life happy. I may not come from a very rich family but with the unconditional care and love from both my parents, Alhamdulillah I am thankful and proud of what have I achieved now. Even though I know both of them have their own ways of showing their care and love.

And as I walk through the 7 years of life as a wife and a mother, I could not say much except for thanking Allah the All Mighty for what He had bless me with. A husband, that is full with love, understanding and sometimes pamper me with all my requirements and desires. My son, Ehsan who always break my nerve but at a same time a very responsible, cheerful, loving and a caring person. My daughter, Erica who has her own mind but so cute, cuddle, attractive, joyful and pamper. There’s no words that could describe what I felt for them. Allah knows best.

No comments: