Monday, January 25, 2010

Pay Day....

Today is the Pay Day! Yeaayyyyy! For someone who hasn't been working for almost 4 years, today is the day that I'm looking forward. Even before the day come I had so many plans inside my mind as a token for my husband, children, maid and parents. So here are some of the gifts that I end buying during lunch time and after work. 
Cuffling with his name engraved

Dino book for Ehsan

Disney Character Book for Erica

Jeffery Archer book for my dad as he loves to read

Glassware plate for my mom on her request

Story book for my maid 

The gifts may not look expensive but I do hope they appreciate the gifts that I gave with my 1st pay after 4 years.

And talking about giving gifts for everyone I still can’t find a nice gift for myself so that I could remember and keep it for the rest of my life. I still remember the big purchase I bought using my 1st pay way back in 2002 was a washing machine. And eventually the machine is still in good condition and look like brand new even after nearly 8 years.

p/s Sukenya dah keja boleh kembali bershopping bag, kasut n body shop like before….. YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!! babe i think i would treat them the same lah...dah lama cuti keje kan..mesti excited!
i yg baca pun excited babe!!!hehehe...