Sunday, January 24, 2010

My new routine for 2010.....

This is my routine (for the time being…..) to my new office & my new work….


6.45 a.m – My morning starts
- Prepare breakfast & cook lunch for the kids


7.30 a.m - Take shower

- Getting ready to work


8.15 a.m - Leave the house & arrived 30 – 45 minutes later depends on the traffic


It took me…..


  • 104 stairs from the roof top parking in 1Utama
  • Approximately 400 steps from 1Utama thru One World Hotel to my office building in KPMG Tower
  • 1 lift up to level 2A
  • And a few more steps to my desk


During lunch hour I will usually take my car out and enter the parking again as to save the parking fee. The 1st 6 hours will only cost me RM 1 so over lunch time I will go out and re-enter the parking again in level 3. So by end of the day I will only have to pay RM 2 if I go back on time (5.30pm), instead of paying RM16 for 8 hours in KPMG basement parking.



Going back may not take me a lot of time and energy


  • A few steps from my desk to the lift
  • 1 lift down to ground floor
  • Approximately 300 steps to another lift in 1 Utama
  • 1 lift up to level 3 or 4 depends on which level I park


In 10 minutes time I’m already at home with the kids……….

No comments: