Friday, January 22, 2010

The buzy-ness has started......

It’s been a tiring week for me the past 2 weeks. I had to stay back up until 8pm to finish up works. We had a demo presentation for Maybank Indocorp from Indonesia and also Brunei International Bank Development obviously from Brunei within this month. So I have to help out with testing the system and making sure the system is running smoothly during the presentation. My contribution may not that ‘wow!’ as to compare to those maintaining the system but hey….every little help counts right.


Even Ehsan had to call me one day asking me to come back home. Pity him and Erica had to wait for me to come home and by the time I arrived am so damn tired that I had my dinner with half eyes open. And am so thankful that my parents are around to keep the kids occupy and mummy for preparing the dinner whenever am late. But I guess this will only be one of the odd days and would not be the routine. Hope Ehsan and Erica will understand that their mama still love them despites having to work late at night.


And I am looking forward for our family retreat the end of this month. I had a brilliant idea for Mr. Hubby that we should have a retreat every month as to escape from all the hectic days that we had been through. *Wink* *Wink* Mr. Hubby great idea tak?... And for those who read my blog I do appreciate your ideas of places for holiday…


p/s Am writing this blog while waiting for Mr. Hubby to meet me for dinner at 1 Utama.

No comments: