Monday, December 10, 2007

Ehsani Linguini

Since winter has arrived again, I have started to feel cold in the house and I have to wear socks. Later that nite, Ehsan, in his own language, asked me why I had the socks on. I replied "Mama sejuk darling". He then dissapeared to the kitchen and brought back... the lighter! With his innocent face looking at me he showed me the lighter and suggested that this might 'warm' me up! I just laugh looking at him and said "Ini bukan nak warm mama up tapi nak bakar mama".

I smsed hubby telling him about it and hubby said that he'g got the concepts down, but luckily can't execute them! Looking at him I feel how time flies and in a short period of time he has learnt new words, but in his own sweet pronounciations:-

A'akom - Asslamualaikum
I-yu - I love you
Anana - Banana
Yoyoyo - yoyo ( he likes to mention three times)
Ovenge - Orange
Opfis - Office
Ish - Fish
Bat - Medicine
Nanak - No
Yeeeaaah - Yes
Boom - Sleep
E-man - It's mine
Shush - Shoes
A-cue - A clue from the Blues Clues
Bobob - Sponge Bob Square pants
Nam - Milk (for Enam ounce!)
B- yash - Brushing teeth
Yayak - Fart/S***
Cincing - Wee wee

There are also some words that he could pronounce it clearly:

Mama, Baba and Erica definitely
Nenek
Atok - includes any old man appearing on TV!
Kakak
Abang - abang will always be initiated with ball
Air - water
Ball
Cow
Bee
Bear
Cat
Dog
Car - Evrytime he sees me in a nice dress he would surely ajak naik car
Bus
Duck - bersimpul lidah bila menyebut
Ben - from the cartoon Ben 10

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...khairyn loves barney..tapi dia tak sebut barney...but baartuuee...kindda weird huh?babies..in their own world...

Syikeen Pfordten said...

Ehsan used to likes Barney at one point. Tapi agaknya lepas tu dia rasa boys jarang into barney that he end up with benda lain