Friday, July 4, 2008

Birthday wishes

I bet this month is the most people that I know celebrating their birthday and also welcoming their new people in life. In this special entry I would like to wish to all those who just got their bundle of joy.

Alena Hashim for her baby girl - Ailyn Sefira, 2nd July

Maslina for her baby boy - Muhammad Iskandar, 2nd July

Fauzal Amri for his baby boy - Baby Waiz, 3rd July

Aman my bro for his baby girl - Nafeesa Arafah Pfordten, 4th July

and not forgetting

Thomas Beatie for his baby girl. Have to read about him.

Not also forgetting for not so young anymore to those celebrating their birthday this month.

Yan Ijai for her 34th birthday on 1st July

Khairyn baby Lyn for her 2nd birthday on 5th July

Nasuha - for her 16th birthday on 9th July

Mama for her 60th birthday on 10th July

Daddy for his 67th birthday on 11th July

My best friend Nazlina Syazlind on her 31st birthday on 25th July

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!!

No comments: