Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ehsan's 3rd Birthday

3 years had passed how I would turn back time over the moment when I was confirm pregnant. Ehsan was actually my 2nd pregnancy after I had a miscarriage soon after we got married. We waited almost 8 months to really prepare of trying again. On the day we supposed to celebrate Firhan's birthday (my BiL), we got a really happy news. I am expecting a baby. Of course the news a joy for others.

9 months of carrying Ehsan, seems so fast. And I was still working at that moment of time. He would always accompany me to work (eventhough he is still in my tummy) which took 45 minutes of journey from Sg. Buloh to KLIA. There were once when I was 4 months pregnant that I had to be admitted to the hospital. It is because I was diagnosed of having hypothyrodism. Apart from my illness the condition of the baby seems to be healthy.

In the morning of 2nd June I was awake at 5.00 a.m and felt stomach ache. I went twice to the loo before I ended up throwing up. Soon my mum told me just to get ready as she felt that my tummy started to become very hard. Took shower and went to the hospital at 8 am. Actually I was scheduled to go to the hospital for my weekly check-up but soon after the doctor checked she said that I already 2cm dialited. She asked me to go for one last time shopping in OU and be back to the hospital at 6 p.m. Knowing that I will be delivering a baby in nearest time to come, I just went back to our home and have a rest.

At 6.00 p.m I already in the hospital. I had to changed to the maternity gaun and waited for the gynae to checked. I was sent to a room at 8.00 p.m. During that time the pain had already started to feel but I still can bare it with the help of ethanox gas. No epidural at 1st as I told hubby I wanted to feel the pain. Not until 11.00 pm the pain was so unbareable that I asked for the epidural but the gynae told me that I was already 7cm dialited and she can't give it at this point. I was so much in pain that I can't remember anything.

The gynae checked again at 12.00 a.m and said that I was making no progress. She gave me another 2 hours until she decided to do the c-section on me. After 2 hours of pain it was still on 7cm dialitation that the gynae opt to operate me. I was asked to sign a consent letter before they prepare me for the opt. It was really a horror moment for me as I can feel the pain when they had to insert a tube inside my ***.

I was strolled into the labor room and the operation started. Hubby got the chanced to be in the room and videotaping the special moment for us. It was really a memorable moment when at 2.46 a.m of 3rd June 2005 the love of our life was born. Ehsan Reezal was named. And after 3 years of having him and Erica around, I felt my life already completed. Nothing much I would ask for, only to have and be for them all the time.

And so for Ehsan's birthday today we don't have any plan of doing any celebration here. Since we are planning for a holiday to London so we just thinking of celebrate it over there. Poor Ehsan for not having his friends to come and sing for him. But then during this month also lots of the families here went back to Malaysia for summer holiday.

Thus for not letting him down, I bake him a cake so that he could just blow the candle. Ehsan loves to blow candle regardless whether it's his or others. Kalau tak dapat candle batang mancis pun jadi. But I have to say that the cake I made I cheated a bit since I couldn't find the cooking chocolate for the topping. Instead I just bought Cadbury chocolate and made it for the topping. Everybody loves it so lepas ni takyah beli cooking chocolate.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DARLING EHSAN. MAMA LOVES U SO MUCH!


The cake


The birthday boy

4 comments:

Jingga Studies said...

kek yg unik lagiii...buat sendiri ke??

Syikeen Pfordten said...

Abg Azlie mestila saya buat sendiri. Nak beli kat sini tak berbaloi la. Kalau untuk anak tak reti pun jadi reti

Nadia said...

happy birthday ehsan!!
pandai mama dia buat kek...
what a memorable time nak deliver tu... tapi ingatan how the pain was mesti tak ingat dah kan.. like me... I cuma boleh cakap sakit je.. tapi nak ingat balik rasa sakit camne tu dah tak leh recall dah lepas baby keluar...

Syikeen Pfordten said...

Haah betul. Rasa sakit tu takleh nak imagine dah skang Nadia. Kalau menses dtg pun tak sama kot sakit dia dgn sakit bersalin