Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Nana & Adik

A lot of things happened today. Penuh pulak schedule harini....

1. Had my 1st food order for Centroid. I cooked Mee Kari. I found it easy as I don't have to pack it because they want it a buffet concept. Start cooking at 10.00 a.m and deliver to them at 12.00 p.m before they went for Friday prayer.

2. Got lunch invitation soon after came back from delivering the food. Invitation from our single status neighbor - Andrew & Asrul. Nice Nasi Lemak for lunch.

3. Went to our normal weekend outing - Karaoke. This time around we went to Raja Khidhir's place as he invited us before he went back for good to Malaysia next week. Usually we go to Scomi's residence.

4. And today also is my nephew and niece birthday. They shared the same birth date. I called to wish them and found out they are having a small party cum my family gathering in Bukit Antarabangsa. Sedih gila tak dapat join.

"To Nana & Adik Happy 15th & 11th birthday. Study hard for your PMR and Adik for your UPSR next year."

No comments: